A new patented and stabilised natural marine lipid extract comprising a rare combination of lipid groups and unique Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Lyprinol has been shown through clinical research to be an extremely potent anti-inflammatory.
For a long time the native Maori people of New Zealand have included the New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel as a staple part in their diet.
- This unique mussel is known scientifically as 'Perna canaliculus'.
- Lyprinol has provided an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and extremely valuable Omega-3 fatty acids.
- This concentrated mussel powder has been used as a natural food supplement for the prevention of pain normally associated with older individuals’ experiencing joint discomfort.
Lyprinol® is a unique patented marine lipid group comprising a unique combination of different non-polar lipid groups and Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids which are extracted from the New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel. (Perna Canaliculus) by way of a patanted supercritical fluid extraction process using liquidified CO2.
Many scientists and government institutions around the world agree that the average western diet is very high in another group of fatty acids, namely Omega-6's. As a result our cell membranes are unusually rich in precursors associated with inflammatory processes which can lead to arthritis, psoriasis and asthma, to name a few.
Lyprinol® was compared with Flax Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Salmon Oil and Max EPA (fish oil) in the adjuvant induced poly arthritis test system.
On a dosage per body weight basis Lyprinol® is:
* 100 times more potent than Max EPA
* 125 times more potent than Green lipped mussel powder
* 175 times more potent than Evening Primrose Oil
* 175 times more potent than Salmon Oil
* 200 times more potent than Flax Oil in controlling the joint swelling associated with arthritis.
The unique grouping of fatty acids in Lyprinol has evolved as the most potent group of Omega-3 lipids in blocking the 5 - lipoxygenase metabolic pathway responsible for inflammation in the body.
Initially take 2-4 capsules per day.
1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night with meals for approximately 3-6 weeks after which the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for joint care. It is recommended this product should be taken for at least 8-12 weeks.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
The daily level needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual. Your body requires less to achieve full effect, temporary initial discomfort may occur if personal dosage is too high. In this case reduce to 1-2 capsules per day.
CHILDREN: 3 - 12 Years old. 3 capsules daily for 3 weeks and 1 or 2 thereafter with meals.
It is recommended that pregnant women and children under 1 year should only use lyprinol after consultation with a doctor or Health practioner.
Capsules should be consumed with or after meals with water.
Submit a Review...