Elevit with Iodine is a once-daily vitamin and mineral supplement for pregnancy. But more importantly it is based on a formulation clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida by 92%.2
It also contains a range of ingredients to help meet your changed nutritional requirements throughout conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Unlike other pregnancy supplements it's actually been proven with over one million successful pregnancies!
Iodine is an essential nutrient for growth and normal development of the brain. Iodine intake is particularly important for pregnant women and children.
Speak to your doctor about taking Elevit with Iodine if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
folic acid 0.8 mg
iron 60.0 mg (as ferrous fumarate)
iodine 250 μg (as potassium iodide)
Vitamin B1 1.6 mg (as thiamine nitrate)
Vitamin B2 1.8 mg (as riboflavine)
Vitamin B5 10.0 mg (as calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 2.6 mg (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 4.0 μg (as cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin C 100.0 mg (as calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin D 12.5 μg (as Vitamin D3 - cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E 15 mg (as dl – α – tocopherol acetate)
biotin 200 μg
nicotinamide 19.0 mg
calcium 125.0 mg (as calcium hydrogen phosphate, calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate)
magnesium 100.0 mg (as magnesium oxide, magnesium hydrogen phosphate and magnesium stearate)
manganese 1.0 mg (as manganese sulphate)
copper 1.0 mg (as copper sulphate)
phosphorus 125.0 mg (as magnesium hydrogen phosphate and calcium hydrogen phosphate)
zinc 7.5 mg (as zinc sulphate)
The dose of ELEVIT with IODINE is one tablet daily. Do not exceed this recommended dose.
Do not take ELEVIT with IODINE if:
1. you have had an allergic reaction to ELEVIT with IODINE or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include swelling, itching, rash or breathing difficulties.
2. you have kidney disease
3. you have excessive amounts of vitamin D, calcium or iron in your blood
4. your body cannot process copper or large amounts of iron
5. the package is torn or shows signs of tampering
6. the expiry date printed on the pack has passed. If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
If you are not sure if you should be taking ELEVIT with IODINE, talk to your pharmacist, midwife or doctor.
Do not give ELEVIT with IODINE to children. ELEVIT with IODINE is only for women who are trying to become pregnant, and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Submit a Review...