Click to enlarge image(s)
Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF30+ is more than just mineral makeup, it's a complete 3-in-1 moisturiser, Zinc sunscreen and sheer foundation all in one. Tinted Daywear has the full protective barrier with none of the 'covered up' opaque look foundations can give. Use Tinted Daywear daily to help reduce the appearance of premature ageing caused by UV exposure.
Available in two shades of sheer golden tint: Tinted Daywear Light for light/medium skin tone and Tinted Daywear Medium for medium/tan skin.
Zinc Oxide is generally regarded as one of the best screening agents of both UVA and UVB rays as it is a natural, physical, mineral sunscreen designed to sit on the skin and reflect UV rays.
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc uses only one active ingredient, Zinc Oxide, a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- No chemical SPF active ingredients (Homosalate, Oxybenzone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Avobenzone, Octyl Salicylate etc).
- Invisible Zinc uses micro-fine Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. True broad spectrum – offers consistent broad spectrum protection against UV(B) and UV(A) rays.
- Invisible Zinc doesn’t break down in the sun.
- Invisible Zinc means natural sun protection without skin whitening. Zinc Oxide has a long history of safe use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Broad spectrum - very high protection against UVA & UVB.
Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes prior to UV exposure.
Repeat at regular intervals and after swimming.
Avoid prolonged UV exposure and always wear protective clothing, hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun